Thursday, November 11, 2010

FTJ, Entry 30: Laura Goes to Clown School -- Sort Of

This trip is so educational for us! For instance, yesterday I learned how to make angels, dogs, a giraffe, and a hat from balloons. Cappy the Clown gave a little instructional, which I videotaped (unfortunately, I switched the camera angle and you have to look at it sideways). Isn't she great? You can find out more about her online, and see more photos on her Facebook page.


I did pretty darned well. I can't take credit for the entire hat, but I did create most of it. 


And then I gave it to Beau. He was delighted of course. Who wouldn't be? Look how happy and handsome he looks in his new chapeau.



I know, I know -- some (most) of my friends out there will find suggestive elements in the balloon creations, but I would appreciate your clean thinking and true appreciation of the artistic value of using balloons to entertain children. Children.  Keep it clean, folks!

And a big thank you to Cappy for her time and all that she does for kids!

Tanks, Panky

1 comment: